To conduct the elections; of OTAC officers and regional directors.
Committee General Functions
- To invite interested members to serve the Association.
- To request recommendations from members for names to be considered for nomination.
- To determine the eligibility of nominees and prepare a list of candidates for all elective offices to be filled. Write-in candidates may be allowed provided they meet the qualifications as stated in the bylaws.
- To secure the consent of nominees prior to placing names on the ballot.
- To arrange for the distribution, receipt, and tally of ballots by impartial, nonmember personnel.
- To notify all candidates about the results of the election prior to reporting such results to the membership.
- To function on call if an emergency election is required during the term of office.