- Awards Nominations. Nominate an OTAC member for an award - self nominations accepted - nominees must be an OTAC member for most awards. View for a list of past awardees.
- Board Nominations. Nominate a member(s) for an elected position - self nominations accepted - nominees must be an OTAC member - see position requirements/responsibilities below.
- Board Requirements/Responsibilities. Read Board of Director position requirements/responsibilities.
- Presenter Opportunities. Call for Presentations for the OTAC Spring Symposium held in March or April, usually closes the first week in December. Call for Presentations for the OTAC Annual Conference held in October usually closes the second week in April.
- Volunteers. Select your Volunteer opportunity preferences - must be an OTAC member.
- Leadership Training. OTAC Leadership Powerpoint and How We Work Powerpoint.
- OTAC Board of Directors. View the Association's current elected officials. They welcome your questions about OTAC leadership opportunities.
- OTAC Committees. Learn more about OTAC committees and their activities. Committee chairs welcome your questions about how you can get involved.
- Join/Renew. Join OTAC or renew your membership online; download a membership application to either fax or mail to the OTAC office.