2014 Annual Conference
October 16-19, 2014
Pasadena Hilton | Pasadena Convention Center
- Registration NOW AVAILABLE | Registration Brochure | Register Online
- Keynote Address—Addressing Diversity: Occupational Therapy’s Promise of Cultural Relevance
Michael K. Iwama, PhD, OT(C), Chair and Professor, Department of Occupational Therapy, College of Allied Health Services, Georgia Regents University, Neurosciences, Thomas Jefferson University
- Become a Sponsor | Brochure
- Hotel Reservations are now open. Click here to reserve your room today or call 1-800 Hiltons (1-800-445-8667) and refer to the OTAC rate.
OTAC Members! This service is FREE.Click here to get started!
Click here to view a demonstration!
Nonmembers sign up today for just $50 annually. Click here to subscribe!
Click here to view the FAQs.
OTAC offers members deep discounts on the most commonly used items and significant savings on all categories ~ including Office Supplies, Computer Supplies, Janitorial Supplies, Coffee/Breakroom Supplies, Promotional Items, Office Furniture, Forms, and Green Products.
To start saving today visit http://myofficeproducts.com/custommessage/otac/index.html or call Kim Perry at (530) 274-0583.
An on-line knowledge and experience sharing community for OT professionals - Come join the OT dialogue!
Note: If a topic interests you be sure to click on the subscribe button. You may now view your subscribed topics under the tab labeled "My Topics". You can always unscribe to a topic.
A NEW MEMBER BENEFIT
Looking for a safe, on-line community to:
- Share ideas and experiences?
- Exchange information?
- Build local connections?
- Break out of your isolation?
- Connect from anywhere, anytime?
The OTAC Practice, Ethics, and Reimbursement Committee invites you to come join the OT practice dialogue!
Many categories to share specialized professional interests!
Connect with us at www.otaconline.org/index.php/forum/index
See you in the OTAC Forums!