To coordinate and monitor activities related to the newsletter, electronic newsletters/alerts, website, social media sites, and pubic relations.
To generate a newsletter that provides communication for the Association and its members. Contact the newsletter editors at
Newsletter General Functions
- To generate articles from the membership, Association representatives and outside resources.
- To edit and proofread copy.
- To coordinate producton of the newsletter with the Executive Director.
- To align activities with the Strategic Plan.
To define parameters and guidelines for website publishing that ensures accurate, professional content in a consistent and tasteful forma.
Public Relations Purpose
To present a professional image to the public in all of OTAC's business endeavors, including marketing to the consumer and to our members.
Public Relations General Functions
- To ensure that the public has an understanding for and goodwill towards OTAC.
- To facilitate the marketing of occupational therapy to consumers, including clients and third party payers.
- To facilitate marketing of OTAC, its benefits and privileges, to the licensed OTs, OTAs, students, and OT businesses of California.
Contact the Committee Chair
The Committee Chair is also the newsletter editor.
|Arameh Anvarizadeh, OTD, OTR/L