2017 Annual Conference
Earn PDUs | Learn New OT Practices | Make New Friends | Be Inspired
October 19-22, 2017
Hyatt Regency Sacramento
- Meet this global OT activist. Keynote Presenter: Frank Kronenberg, BSc (OT), BA (Ed) Activist, author, and occupational therapist Frank Kronenberg, BSc (OT), BA (ED), from South Africa is a co-founder of the movement Occupational Therapists Without Borders. He is also director of Shades of Black Works in Cape Town, South Africa. He has worked as an occupational therapy practitioner, projects leader in countries around the world, which include Israel/Palestine, India, Pakistan, United States, Mexico, and Guatemala. Frank will also present a three-our workshop on Sunday.
- Reserve your hotel room today!
- Become a Conference Exhibitor and/or Sponsor
- OTAC Awards - Honoring the extraordinary in the OT profession! Nominations have closed for the 2017 Annual Conference.
OTAC members! This service is FREE.
Track your PDUs. Never lose a certificate or program brochure. Save space with this virtual filing cabinet.
- Get started!
- View a demonstration!
- Nonmembers sign up today for just $25 annually. Subscribe!
- View the FAQs
Be A Member! Join Today!
Calendar of Events
View the latest events