Jan 27, 2018, 8:30 AM – Jan 27, 2018, 5:00 PM
Jan 27, 2018, 9:30 AM – Jan 27, 2018, 4:30 PM
A growing body of research highlights the complexities involved in hoarding disorder (DSM-V, 2013) and its impact on an individual’s occupational, social, and vocational functioning. The goals of the study described in this presentation are to understand the clinician and client experience with hoarding disorder in a community mental health team setting, focusing primarily on psychosis related experiences.
Feb 15, 2018, 5:30 PM – Feb 15, 2018, 7:00 PM
This engaging presentation will provide tools that occupational therapy practitioners can use to help their clients experience maximum benefit from therapeutic interventions. The tools will also promote quality of life in the practitioners’ personal as well as professional lives improving their personal and professional outcomes.
OTAC Fact Sheets
See resources below about Occupational Therapy and the Occupational Therapy Association of California.
OTAC Consumer Fact Sheets
- 40 Reasons Californians Can Be Thankful for Occupational Therapy
- Consumer Tips: 10 tips to Stress Less - Enjoy the Holidays More
- OT In the News - Occupational therapy is health care industry's best kept secret
- OT Fact Sheet: What Is Occupational Therapy?
- OT Fact Sheet: Occupational Therapy Benefits
- OT Fact Sheet: Working Well
- OT Fact Sheet: Nutrition Tips
- OT Fact Sheet: OT and Mental Health
- OT Fact Sheet: Fall Prevention
- OT Fact Sheet: 16 Reasons Seniors Can Be Thankful for Occupational Therapy
- OT In the News - OTAC President on Brain Injury Awareness
- OT In the News - OT and Parenting
- OTAC in the Community - Rebuilding Homes
- OTAC in the Community - Supports Disability Day
- OTAC in the Community - Serving Homeless Families