If you are not a current OTAC member, or if your membership has recently lapsed, you will not be able to use this login. Please renew or join using the "Join Today" or "Renew Today" links below.
Join us for a panel discussion from OT's with experience in the field of women's health as we explore areas of need as well as emerging niche practice opportunities.
At the end of this session, attendees will be able to:
- Describe the role of OT in women's health
- Discuss emerging opportunities for OT's within women's health
- Identify resources for OT's looking to advance knowledge in the area of women's health
DATE, TIME, LOCATION
January 19, 2021
4:00pm - 5:00pm
Zoom meeting information will be provided via email within 30 minutes of registration.
Complimentary for OTAC Members
$15 for non-OTAC Members
Carlin Daley Reaume, OTD, OTR/L
Region 5 Director
- Kimberly Perring Lenington, OTD, OTR/L
- Lisa Westhorpe, OTR/L
- Apple Sepulveda, OTD, MS, OTR/L, BCP, SCFES