If you are not a current OTAC member, or if your membership has recently lapsed, you will not be able to use this login.
Please renew or join using the "Join Today" or "Renew Today" links further below.
1st Annual OTAC Acute Care Symposium | Earn 5.5 PDUs
Virtual - Participate from anywhere you have a strong internet connection
Recording will be available by May 27, 2022 for registrants.
DATE AND TIME
May 21, 2022
8:45 AM to 3:00 PM
- 8:45am – 9:00am: Welcome
- 9:00am – 10:00am: OTs in the ICU: The Power of Patient and Family Engagement
- 10:00am – 11:00am: Navigating the Complex Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury
- 11:00am – 11:15am: Break
- 11:15am – 12:15pm: The Trauma-Informed Approach and Concepts of the Post-Traumatic Growth Model for the OTP
- 12:15pm – 1:15pm: Feel the Beat: Occupational Therapy for Patients with Cardiovascular Conditions
- 1:15pm – 1:30pm: Break
- 1:30pm – 2:30pm: Rebuilding What We’ve Lost in COVID: A Perspective from the ICU
- 2:30pm – 3:00pm: Speaker Panel
|OT/OTA MEMBERS||OT/OTA NONMEMBERS||STUDENT MEMBERS||STUDENT NONMEMBERS|
(Ends Monday, May 9)
Cancellation/Refund Policy. $25 is retained to cover cancellation/refund processing costs. Written notice must be received in the OTAC office by May 18, 2022 to be eligible for refunds. No refunds after this date. Disclaimer: OTAC reserves the right to make changes to the program. No refunds will made based on these changes.