If you are not a current OTAC member, or if your membership has recently lapsed, you will not be able to use this login. Please renew or join using the "Join Today" or "Renew Today" links below.
OT in Mental Health Symposium - Earn 3 PDUs
Re-Designed 'Shelter-In-Place' LIVE Zoom Webinar
DATE, TIME, LOCATION
Saturday, April 25, 2020
9:00am - 12:00pm
Webinar - Access Information Provided Once Registered
Space is limited
Please note that parts of this webinar will be recorded and available for purchase within 7 business days of the recording.
$39 for OTAC/POTAC Members
$59 for non-OTAC Members
$19 for Student
- 9:00am – 9:05am – Welcome and Introduction
- 9:05am – 10:05am – Lived Experience – Amanda Lipp, Filmmaker | Social Entrepreneur | Speaker
- 10:05am – 10:10am – Break
- 10:10am – 10:50am – Exploring Voice-Hearers’ Experience of Romantic and Sexual Relationships – Emilio Villavicencio, OTS, and Kristen Gottheil, OTS
- 10:50am – 11:00am – Break
- 11:00am – 11:55am – Introduction to Culturally Responsive Care – Beth Ching, OTD, M.Ed, OTR/L
- 11:55am – 12:00pm - Closing
50% of registration fee will be retained to cover processing costs. Written notice to must be received in OTAC office by April 22, 2020 to be eligible for refunds. No refunds after this date. Disclaimer: OTAC reserves the right to make changes to the program. No refunds will be made based on these changes.