If you are not a current OTAC member, or if your membership has recently lapsed, you will not be able to use this login.
Please renew or join using the "Join Today" or "Renew Today" links further below.
5th Annual OT in Oncology Symposium (virtual)
Earn 6 PDUs
- 8:30am-8:45am: Welcome
- 8:45am-9:45am: Addressing Psychosocial Challenges within Occupational Therapy Practice for Cancer Patients
- 9:45am-10:45am: Occupational Practitioners as Transition Navigators for the Childhood Cancer Survivor
- 10:45am-11:00am: Break
- 11:00am-12:00pm: Managing Sleep Disturbances in Cancer Survivorship
- 12:00pm-1:00pm: Implementing Nutrition and Physical Activity Recommendations in the Oncology Setting
- 1:00pm-1:15pm: Break
- 1:15pm-2:15pm: The Impact of OT in Addressing the Unique Needs of Older Adults with Cancer
- 2:15pm-3:00pm: Speaker Panel
DATE, TIME, LOCATION
January 29, 2022
8:30am - 3:00pm
Zoom meeting information will be provided via email within 30 minutes of registration.
- Early Bird Advanced Registration (ends, January 3, 2022)
$89 OTAC members/$109 nonmembers/$59 students
- Advanced Registration (between January 4, 2022 and January 28, 2022)
$109 OTAC members/$129 nonmembers/$79 students
- Late Registration (begins January 28, 2022)
$129 OTAC members/$149 nonmembers/$99 students
50% of registration fee will be retained to cover processing costs. Written notice to must be received in OTAC office 7 days prior to the event to be eligible for refunds. No refunds after this date. Disclaimer: OTAC reserves the right to make changes to the program. No refunds will be made based on these changes. Not all events are recorded. Recording is often at the discretion of the presenter(s). An event that was not recorded or had technical issues but was promoted as being recorded is not eligible for a refund.
Past Oncology Symposiums
2020 3rd Annual OT in Oncology Symposium
2019 2nd Annual OT in Oncology Symposium