Please renew or join using the "Join Today" or "Renew Today" links further below in order to access the Member Login.
Be A Member! Join Today!
Renew Your Membership Today
Click here for easy to follow online renewal instructions!
Calendar of Events
View the latest events
4th Annual School-Based OT Symposium Virtual
LET’S GET TECHIE
Low to High Tech Assistive Technology (AT): Facilitating Function & Independence for All Learners
Virtual - Participate from anywhere you have a strong internet connection
Recording will be available by September 26, 2022 for registrants.
Enrich your practice and discover new tools.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Occupational therapy practitioners and students who are interested in school-based practice.
DATE AND TIME
September 17, 2022
8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- 8:00am – 8:15am: Welcome
- 8:20am – 11:00am: KEYNOTE: Interprofessional Collaboration for AT Applications in School-Based Services
- 11:10am – 12:15pm: Panel/Ask the Experts Discussion
- 12:15pm – 12:45pm: Lunch – on your own
- 12:45pm – 2:00pm: Curriculum Access Through Technology
- 2:10pm – 2:45pm: Core Vocabulary as Part of Everyday Language
- 2:55pm – 4:25pm: AT for Students with Significant Disabilities: Classroom Supports and Occupation-Based Interventions
- 4:25pm – 4:30pm: Summarize
|OT/OTA MEMBERS||OT/OTA NONMEMBERS||STUDENT MEMBERS||STUDENT NONMEMBERS|
(Ends July 1)
(Ends August 1)
Cancellation/Refund Policy. $25 is retained to cover cancellation/refund processing costs. Written notice must be received in the OTAC office by September 12, 2022 to be eligible for refunds. No refunds after this date. Disclaimer: OTAC reserves the right to make changes to the program. No refunds will made based on these changes.