Please renew or join using the "Join Today" or "Renew Today" links further below in order to access the Member Login.
Be A Member! Join Today!
Renew Your Membership Today
Click here for easy to follow online renewal instructions!
Calendar of Events
View the latest events
OTAC offers many valuable resources/benefits to occupational therapy practitioners.
- free billing consultation through Creative Billing Services - Information below
- free participation in the Private Practice Network - Join
- free access to evidence briefs
- free access to Practice Area Transition Guidelines as well as other publications
- free access to the OTAC online membership directory making networking easy and convenient
- discounts to OTAC Annual Conference and Annual Spring Symposium
- advocacy on your behalf for sensible regulations and fair legislation to ensure effective services for OT clients.
- Guidelines for OT and PT in Public Schools
Private Practice Network
Private practice in occupational therapy is very rewarding, but like other OT professionals private practitioners need support and networking opportunities, as well as a voice in OTAC activities. You can reach the Private Practice Network (PPN) chair at.
Answers to Your Billing Questions
Have general billing questions? You can get answers at no charge as part of your OTAC member benefits. Should your particular situation be complicated enough to require direct intervention, extensive research, or you simply want her to handle it, you will be required to pay the standard fees for that work.
Contact Corporate Member:
Creative Billing Services
Specializing in Electronic Medical Claims
25422 Trabuco Road, Suite 105-311
Lake Forest, CA 92630