If you are not a current OTAC member, or if your membership has recently lapsed, you will not be able to use this login. Please renew or join using the "Join Today" or "Renew Today" links below.
Committees Work on Your Behalf
The Association has standing committees as well as ad hoc committees. OTAC committees are listed below. They invest hundreds of hours annually to work for you. Click on any committee to learn more about the work and responsibilities of the committee.
- Advisory Council
- Advocacy and Government Affairs Committee
- Bylaws, Policies and Procedures Committee
- Communications Committee
- Conference Ad Hoc Committee
- Membership Ad Hoc Committee
- Nominations Ad Hoc Committee
- Practice, Ethics, and Reimbursement Committee
- Professional Development and Leadership Committee
- Strategic Planning Committee
- Student Leadership Committee
Leadership Training Power Point
If you are interested in volunteering for OTAC, complete the Volunteer Form and submit as indicated on the form.