Please renew or join using the "Join Today" or "Renew Today" links further below in order to access the Member Login.
Be A Member! Join Today!
Renew Your Membership Today
Click here for easy to follow online renewal instructions!
Calendar of Events
View the latest events
OTAC C.A.R.E.s About You!
Community! Advocacy! Resources/Information! Education!
Community - Connect with Your Peers!
Networking is an invaluable tool affording you access to information and individuals vital to your personal and professional growth. OTAC offers a variety of networking opportunities to match your needs:
- Online membership directory - search for members by various categories - members-only access
- Annual Conference
- Annual Spring Symposium
- present at the Annual Conference or Spring Symposium
- social media outlets such as
- Facebook - Come Poke OTAC on Facebook. Stay up to date on current OTAC activities! Find out about OTAC members, events, continuing education, leadership and volunteering opportunities. Share your spunk for OT with the OTAC community by uploading pictures and posting comments.
- LinkedIn - Join OTAC's Professional Network Circle. Stay in touch with current and past colleagues, including OTAC, on OTAC's Professional Network on LinkedIn. Connect with other California OTs and OTAs.
- Twitter - Come tweet with us @OTACnews
OTAC's Corporate Members support the Association at the highest membership level. We appreciate their support and confidence in our work on behalf of the occupational therapy profession. We encourage you to consider these members when researching products and services.
Advocacy: Federal, State, and Regulatory - Protecting Occupational Therapy Practitioners
Visit the OTAC Advocacy Center to learn how to connect with your elected officials as well as more information on current advocacy activities. On behalf of its members, OTAC works to:
- protect the occupational therapy livelihood in California
- advocate for the profession
- safeguard practice issues
- support occupational therapy practitioners through our political action committee
- represent occupational therapy practitioners on reimbursement issues with third-party payers, workers' compensation, and others
- who else is advocating on your behalf?
Resources/Information - Enhance Your Knowledge/Support Your Practice!
Visit the Resource Center to access the many resources available to members:
- answers to your billing questions
- practice related publications such as Guidelines to Transitioning to New Areas of Practice
- Career Center
- OTAC digital newsletter
- OTAC digital announcements and notices
- OT Calendar of professional activities around the state
- Visit the OTAC Practitioner Center, Academia & Research Center, Student Center, or Corporate Center to learn more about member benefits specific to your professional category.
Education/Professional Development - Grow Personally and Professionally!
Visit the OTAC Continuing Education Center to learn more about continuing education opportunities. On behalf of its members, OTAC works to:
- provide affordable continuing education, including
- Annual Conference in October or November
- Annual Spring Symposium in March or April
- podcasts and webinars
- all of these activities are provided at a discount to OTAC members
- provide personal and professional growth opportunities through committee and leadership opportunities
- provide access to job opportunities through the OTAC Online Career Center
- provide access to education, traineeships, and research grants through the California Foundation for Occupational Therapy (CFOT)
- Funding for research grants and seed money for research/program development projects from California Foundation for Occupational Therapy.