Are you having password or login issues? We are here to help! Email us at or use the chat box to connect with OTAC staff.
Please renew or join using the "Join Today" or "Renew Today" links further below in order to access the Member Login.
Be A Member! Join Today!
Renew Your Membership Today
Click here for easy to follow online renewal instructions!
Calendar of Events
View the latest events
Committee PurposeThey provide leadership, coordination, and support for continuing education of occupational therapy practitioners throughout the state.
- To provide every occupational therapy practitioner in California with opportunities for professional development.
- To be the preferred provider for occupational therapy continuing education activities.
- To endorse evidence-based practice in all continuing education activities supported by OTAC.
- To incorporate occupation-based practice into continuing education activities.
- To cultivate leaders in our profession.
Committee General Functions
- To design, implement, and coordinate continuing education.
- To assure the provision of refresher courses for those wishing to reenter the OT workforce.
- To develop, design, implement, and monitor co-sponsored workshops/seminars.
- To assess, identify, and respond to OTAC's members' needs for continuing education.
- To provide resources and support to the OTAC regions.
- To develop and maintain a network to sponsor workshops and locate speakers.
- To maintain and disseminate master calendar of OTAC continuing education.
- To participate in strategic planning process.
Visit the Continuing Education Center.