If you are not a current OTAC member, you will not be able to use this login. Please renew or join using the links below.
Committee PurposeThey provide leadership, coordination, and support for continuing education of occupational therapy practitioners throughout the state.
- To provide every occupational therapy practitioner in California with opportunities for professional development.
- To be the preferred provider for occupational therapy continuing education activities.
- To endorse evidence-based practice in all continuing education activities supported by OTAC.
- To incorporate occupation-based practice into continuing education activities.
- To cultivate leaders in our profession.
Committee General Functions
- To design, implement, and coordinate continuing education.
- To assure the provision of refresher courses for those wishing to reenter the OT workforce.
- To develop, design, implement, and monitor co-sponsored workshops/seminars.
- To assess, identify, and respond to OTAC's members' needs for continuing education.
- To provide resources and support to the OTAC regions.
- To develop and maintain a network to sponsor workshops and locate speakers.
- To maintain and disseminate master calendar of OTAC continuing education.
- To participate in strategic planning process.
Visit the Continuing Education Center.