If you are not a current OTAC member, or if your membership has recently lapsed, you will not be able to use this login. Please renew or join using the "Join Today" or "Renew Today" links below.
Community! Advocacy! Resources! Education!
OTAC addresses a host of issues that specifically impact California OT practitioners. We are the only organization that actively monitors and advocates for your broad-based professional interests in the California legislature and with the California occupational therapy regulatory board. We also advocate to ensure a role for OT in health care reimbursement. OTAC volunteers and staff work on your behalf in an effort to ensure that your work with your clients or in your office is uninterrupted. OTAC C.A.R.E.s!
WHY I am a member testimonials
Enjoli Filemu, OTD, OTR/L, CPAM
Zipporah Brown, OTD, OTR/L, CNS
Liane Hewitt, DrPh,
Chair and Associate Professor of Occupational Therapy at Loma Linda University
Brittney Weinerth, MS, OTR/L
Heather Javaherian, OTD, OTR/L, FAOTA
Bryant Edwards, OTD, MA, OTR/L, BCP, MPH
Can't Take Time Off Work? Let Us Represent You
Consider what it would cost you to take a day or two from work regularly to fly or drive to Sacramento during the weekday to speak to the legislature about funding cuts that impact your clients and your OT program, or how much it would cost you to attend the quarterly regulatory board meetings, or to attend meetings with health care insurance companies about fair reimbursement rates for rehabilitative services.
Your membership is important--it supports our work on your behalf. Together we can accomplish what we cannot accomplish individually.
Take action now! Join or renew today! We look forward to serving you!
- Renew your membership online. Need assistance renewing online. Download our easy to follow instructions.
- Join online.
- Download a membership application to fax or mail in.
- Pay in 3 equal installments. Take advantage of the OTAC E-Z Payment Plan. You must fax or mail in your application or renewal form to take advantage of this offer.
Need our assistance? Email us at or call toll free 1-888-686-3225.
More about OTAC member benefits and value:
- OTAC Benefits - OTAC Value.
- Corporate Members. Are you a business? Visit the Corporate Membership Center.
- Every Member Get a Member. Refer a new member and earn credits towards your next renewal.
- Become an OTAC volunteer. Download the form here.
- Orientation: A Walk Through the OTAC Website
- Why I Am an OTAC Member