If you are not a current OTAC member, or if your membership has recently lapsed, you will not be able to use this login. Please renew or join using the "Join Today" or "Renew Today" links below.
To assure that the Bylaws and Policies and Procedures Manual are reflective of the current practices of the Association.
- Review Bylaws and propose changes to the OTAC Board of Directors.
- Prepare approved Bylaws changes for membership vote.
- Act on charges from the OTAC Board of Directors.
- Assure that the Bylaws are reflected in the Policies of OTAC.
- Review the Policy and Procedure manual and coordinate any changes.