If you are not a current OTAC member, or if your membership has recently lapsed, you will not be able to use this login.
Please renew or join using the "Join Today" or "Renew Today" links further below.
To conduct the elections; of OTAC officers and regional directors.
Committee General Functions
- To invite interested members to serve the Association.
- To request recommendations from members for names to be considered for nomination.
- To determine the eligibility of nominees and prepare a list of candidates for all elective offices to be filled. Write-in candidates may be allowed provided they meet the qualifications as stated in the bylaws.
- To secure the consent of nominees prior to placing names on the ballot.
- To arrange for the distribution, receipt, and tally of ballots by impartial, nonmember personnel.
- To notify all candidates about the results of the election prior to reporting such results to the membership.
- To function on call if an emergency election is required during the term of office.