Are you having password or login issues? We are here to help! Email us at or use the chat box to connect with OTAC staff.
Please renew or join using the "Join Today" or "Renew Today" links further below in order to access the Member Login.
Be A Member! Join Today!
Renew Your Membership Today
Click here for easy to follow online renewal instructions!
Calendar of Events
View the latest events
Welcome to the OTAC Student Center!
OTAC recognizes and celebrates that OT/OTA students are the bright future of the profession and the Association. In support of its student members, OTAC offers benefits that students find particularly valuable including the OTAC Student Leadership Committee. Coming soon will be information on how student members can serve on OTAC committees and in regions to enhance their networking opportunities and leadership skills.
OTAC Student Benefits Include:
- Discounted student membership dues - only $59 annually.
- Discounted first year practitioner dues - only $100 for OTs and $85 for COTAs. (You must have been a student member with no lapse in membership between being a student member and transitioning to the New Practitioner category to take advantage of this discount. Contact the OTAC office when you graduate and they will assist you with transitioning your membership to first year practitioner.)
- The E-Z Payment Plan affording all members the opportunity to pay for their membership in three equal installments.
- Scholarships, traineeships, and grants offered for members through the California Foundation for Occupational Therapy.
- Online Career Center. Students can also connect with exhibiting recruiters in the exhibit hall at OTAC's Annual Conference in October.
- Advocacy. OTAC works tirelessly to advocate for the future of OT.
- Professional development, networking, and recognition opportunities:
- Reduced registration at the Annual Conference and Spring Symposium for students.
- Student-focused tracks at the Annual Conference and Spring Symposium.
- Opportunity to present at both conferences.
- Opportunity to write for the OTAC Newsletter.
- Student Leadership Committee - must be a member.
- Student Delegate Committee, a subcommittee of the Student Leadership Committee - must be a member.
- Outstanding Student Award, one student is honored annually at the Annual Awards Ceremony in conjunction with the Annual Conference with this award - must be a member.
- School Recognition Program. Schools are recognized at the Annual Conference based on the percentage of student members.
- Tips to Help You Look for and Land Your "Perfect Fit" Job - OTAC Career Center
- 10 Things New College Grads Should Do to Plan Their Financial Lives
- OT as a Career - useful information for prospective students
- OT/OTA Schools in California/Outside