New Legislative Updates
- AB 2221 (Bloom) - OT Practice Act Modernization - has bypassed the Senate Appropriations Committee and must now pass the Senate Floor by August 31st.
- AB 2221 Call to Action
- AB 2221 Instructions to Call Your Senator
- AB 2221 Letter of Support Instructions
- AB 2221 Template Letter of Support
- AB 3110 (Mullin) - Athletic Trainer Practice Act - has passed the Senate Policy Committee and will now by heard be the Senate Appropriations Committee on August 13, 2018 at 12:00pm. This bill continues to be amended.
- AB 3110 Call to Action
- AB 3110 Instructions to Call Committee Members
- AB 3110 Letter of Opposition Instructions
- AB 3110 Template Letter of Opposition
- NPS/NPA California Department of Education Certification Audits: The annual audit requirement has been removed. Learn more here.
- AB 2386 (Rubio) - OT and PT Services Credential in Public Schools - has been held on suspense in the Assembly Appropriations Committee. The bill will not be moving forward through the legislative process this year, however OTAC and CPTA are moving forward to explore options in support of a CTC OT/PT school services credential work group.
- OTAC Services Credential in Public Schools Initiative PowerPoint
OTAC members! This service is FREE.
Track your PDUs. Never lose a certificate or program brochure. Save space with this virtual filing cabinet.
- Get started!
- View a demonstration!
- Nonmembers sign up today for just $25 annually. Subscribe!
- View the FAQs
Be A Member! Join Today!
Calendar of Events
View the latest events