Final Status of 2018 Legislative Bills Tracked by OTAC
October 2, 2018 - The Governor’s deadline to sign legislative bills has passed. View the list of legislative bills that reflects the final actions on all bills that OTAC was tracking/monitoring this legislative session.
New Legislative Updates
- AB 2221 (Bloom) - OT Practice Act Modernization - signed into law by Governor Brown on 9/18/18
- AB 3110 (Mullin) - Athletic Trainer Practice Act has been held in suspense. This bill will not be moving forward this year.
- AB 2386 (Rubio) - OT and PT Services Credential in Public Schools - has been held on suspense in the Assembly Appropriations Committee. The bill will not be moving forward through the legislative process this year, however OTAC and CPTA are moving forward to explore options in support of a CTC OT/PT school services credential work group. Survey to be released soon.
- OTAC Services Credential in Public Schools Initiative PowerPoint
- NPS/NPA California Department of Education Certification Audits: The annual audit requirement has been removed. Learn more here.
OTAC members! This service is FREE.
Track your PDUs. Never lose a certificate or program brochure. Save space with this virtual filing cabinet.
- Get started!
- View a demonstration!
- Nonmembers sign up today for just $25 annually. Subscribe!
- View the FAQs
Be A Member! Join Today!
Calendar of Events
View the latest events