New Legislative Updates
- AB 2221 - OT Practice Act Modernization - has passed the Senate Policy Committee unanimously. It must now be heard by the Senate Appropriations Committee by Friday, August 17, 2018.
- AB 2221 Call to Action
- AB 2221 Committee Member Call Instructions
- AB 2221 Letter of Support Instructions
- AB 2221 Template Letter of Support
- AB 3110 - Athletic Trainer Practice Act - has passed the Senate Policy Committee and will now move to Senate Appropriations Committee to be heard by August 17, 2018 at the latest. This bill continues to be amended.Please stay tuned for updates regarding these two bills as they move through the legislative process.
- AB 2386 - OT and PT Services Credential in Public Schools - has been held on suspense in the Assembly Appropriations Committee. The bill will not be moving forward through the legislative process this year, however OTAC and CPTA are moving forward to explore options in support of a CTC OT/PT school services credential work group.
- OTAC Services Credential in Public Schools Issue Statement
- OTAC Services Credential in Public Schools Initiative PowerPoint
OTAC members! This service is FREE.
Track your PDUs. Never lose a certificate or program brochure. Save space with this virtual filing cabinet.
- Get started!
- View a demonstration!
- Nonmembers sign up today for just $25 annually. Subscribe!
- View the FAQs
Be A Member! Join Today!
Calendar of Events
View the latest events