If you are not a current OTAC member, or if your membership has recently lapsed, you will not be able to use this login. Please renew or join using the "Join Today" or "Renew Today" links below.
Calendar of Events
View the latest events
This service is FREE.
Track your PDUs. Never lose a certificate or program brochure. Save space with this virtual filing cabinet.
OTAC COVID-19 RESOURCES
2021 Virtual Advocacy Week | OT Month
Advocacy Week Training/Orientation
Register Now |MUST VIEW TO BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN MEETINGS| Materials for meetings will be emailed to participants
Week of 4/26/21
Advocacy Week Meetings Schedule as of 4/20/21. All meetings are approximatley 30 min.
- Region 1 Advocacy Appointment | Meet with Assemblymember Rodriguez's Legislative Assistant, Andrew Avila | Apr. 29, 2021 - 12:00 PM Pacific Time
- Region 2 Advocacy Appointment | Meet with Assemblymember Burke's Legislative Director, Renee Estoista | Apr. 28, 2021 12:30 PM Pacific Time
- Region 3 Advocacy Appointments - Coming Soon
- Region 4 Advocacy Appointment | Meet with Senator Hurtado's Legislative Director, Elizabeth Hess | Apr. 27, 2021 12:00 PM Pacific Time
- Region 5 Advocacy Appointment | Meetings with Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry at 12:00 PM and Senator Eggman at 12:45 PM | Apr. 26, 2021 12:00 PM
4/25/21 - 5:30pm
OTAC-PAC Mixer - Wine Zoom Night
Help Raise Your Voice!
- Interview with OTAC President, Bryant Edwards | Watch
- Interview with OTAC Lobbyist, Lindsay Gullahorn - part 1 | Watch
- Interview with OTAC Lobbyist, Lindsay Gullahorn - part 2 | Watch
- Interview with OTAC Advocacy Committee Chair, Lauren Lopez | Watch
Be A Virtual Conference Presenter!
The OT community will be convening virtually, October 21-24, 2021, for the 2021 OTAC Annual Conference & Innovation Expo, and we want you to join us. The Conference is designed to elevate professional competency, build connections, and foster positive professional collaboration. You have the opportunity to enhance the Conference by participating as a presenter. Submit a Call for Presentation/Poster for review and consideration.
We look forward to a fantastic Conference and hope that you will submit and join us virtually!
Please respond to this call for presentations by April 26, 2021.
The 2021 Western Regional OT Spring Symposium Recorded Sessions are Available!
This access is only for those individuals who have purchased a symposium registration. There is still time to purchase a registration and gain access to all the sessions that are offered for the day(s) you register. Full access to the recorded sessions will be available until Friday, May 17, 2021. After this date, the sessions will be available for purchase individually in our On Demand Virtual Learning Center.
Need to Register? - Click here!
OTAC Office Hours
By legal order of the Sacramento County Health Officer, all individuals are to stay at their place of residence except for essential activities. As such, starting Friday, March 20, all OTAC team members will be working remotely until the order changes. We will be operating remotely under our usual office hours, Monday-Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm. The most expeditious way to reach us will be via email. If you have questions about:
- Log-in issues, membership and dues, Annual Conference CFPs, general questions – email – (Lindsay Campoy)
- Advertising / Sponsorships / Exhibiting, log-in issues, Annual Conference, website, accounts receivable – email – (Shannon Rutledge)
- Advocacy / Legislation / Regulation, newsletter, questions for the Board of Directors/committee chairs, unsure who to contact – email – (Karen Polastri)
You may also leave a voice mail in our general OTAC voice mail. Messages will take up to 24 hours to receive a response. Call us toll free at 1-888-686-3225