2014 Spring Symposium
March 15-16, 2014
Paradise Pier Hotel | Disneyland Resort
Registration Now Open | Registration Brochure | Online Registration
- Make your room reservation now! The special rate for the conference is $159.00. A limited number of rooms are reserved at this rate. To secure a room please contact the Disneyland® Resort by booking online 24/7 at http://www.mydisneymeetings.com/gpoc14a or by calling (714) 520-5005, M-F from 8 am to 5 pm PST. Reservations must be made by Monday, February 24, 2014 or before the group rooms are sold out, so do not delay. Prevailing rates may apply after this date or when the group rooms are sold out, whichever occurs first. Rooms are subject to availability. Please don't reserve a sleeping room if you aren't sure if you will use it. We only have a certain number of rooms on reserve for the event.
- Disney Ticket Discounts. Disney is now offering discounts on tickets to OTAC members all year round! Click here! You will be required to login in to access.
- Sessions by Track.
- Learning Objectives.
Dynamic Learning Online - Only $99 AnnuallyThrough OTAC's partnership with Dynamic Learning Online, Inc., occupational therapy practitioners have access to quality continuing education from the convenience of their home, office, or wherever. Click here to subscribe to Dynamic Learning for $99 and click here to access the enrollment procedures. Access to all content!
View a Demo here!
Embed Embed this video on your site
OTAC Members! This service is FREE.Click here to get started!
Click here to view a demonstration!
Nonmembers sign up today for just $50 annually. Click here to subscribe!
Click here to view the FAQs.
OTAC offers members deep discounts on the most commonly used items and significant savings on all categories ~ including Office Supplies, Computer Supplies, Janitorial Supplies, Coffee/Breakroom Supplies, Promotional Items, Office Furniture, Forms, and Green Products.
To start saving today visit http://myofficeproducts.com/custommessage/otac/index.html or call Kim Perry at (530) 274-0583.
An on-line knowledge and experience sharing community for OT professionals - Come join the OT dialogue!
Note: If a topic interests you be sure to click on the subscribe button. You may now view your subscribed topics under the tab labeled "My Topics". You can always unscribe to a topic.
A NEW MEMBER BENEFIT
Looking for a safe, on-line community to:
- Share ideas and experiences?
- Exchange information?
- Build local connections?
- Break out of your isolation?
- Connect from anywhere, anytime?
The OTAC Practice, Ethics, and Reimbursement Committee invites you to come join the OT practice dialogue!
Many categories to share specialized professional interests!
Connect with us at www.otaconline.org/index.php/forum/index
See you in the OTAC Forums!