OTAC Works Hard on Your Behalf!
Advocacy! Education! Resource Information! Community!
OTAC addresses a host of issues that specifically impact California OT practitioners. We are the only organization that actively monitors and advocates for your professional interests in the California legislature and with the California occupational therapy regulatory board. We also advocate to ensure a role for OT in health care reimbursement. OTAC volunteers and staff work on your behalf so that your work with your clients or in your office is uninterrupted.
Consider what it would cost you to take a day or two from work to fly or drive to Sacramento during the weekday to speak to the legislature about funding cuts that impact your clients and your OT program, or how much it would cost you to attend the quarterly regulatory board meetings, or to attend meetings with health care insurance companies about fair reimbursement rates for rehabilitative services.
Your membership is important--it ensures that we can continue to work on your behalf and to research and provide services and information of value to you. Together we can accomplish what we cannot accomplish individually
Current OTAC Student members - Contact the OTAC office when you graduate and they will assist you with transitioning your membership to first year practitioner.
Take action now! Join or renew today! We look forward to serving you!
- Click here to renew your membership online. Need assistance renewing online. Download our easy to follow instructions.
- Click here to join online.
- Click here to download a membership application to fax or mail in.
- Click here to take advantage of the OTAC E-Z Payment Plan. You must fax or mail in your application or renewal form to take advantage of this offer.
More about OTAC member benefits and value:
- OTAC Benefits - OTAC Value.
- Corporate Members. Are you a business? Click here to visit the Corporate Membership Center.
- Every Member Get a Member. Earn credits towards your next renewal.
- Become an OTAC volunteer. Download the form here.
- Testimonial Letter - Babak Amali, OTR
- Testimonial Letter - Therapy West, Inc./pLAy Studio
- Testimonial Letter - Pediatric Therapy Network